Excellent opportunity for a skilled Customer Support Engineer at our client in the Danvers area - a leader in the hi-tech precision technology sector
This role will involve answering inquiries from customer/potential customers about client products - ensuring customer satisfaction and building trust/relationship with customers. Candidate will also attend trade shows and travel to customer sites for large projects. Will use Salesforce to keep track of sales activity and coordinate activity between customers, field sales, service and engineering.
$85K and up with industry competitive benefits and excellent growth opportunity - company is expanding !
- ability to travel 10-20% - both domestic and international
- 3+ years exp in a customer-interacting role in a manufacturing environment
- BS in Engineering - Mechanical Engineering a plus
- ability to handle multiple projects
- Experience with Salesforce, or other CRM, a plus, Microsoft Dynamics AX exp a plus
- Experience with Solidworks or other CAD design software required